Monday, June 19, 2006

SAVING TIME

Okay who is the joker who has been spreading this lame idea around? If I find him I can make sure he gets a chance to save some time because I bash him unconscious long enough so he’ll not even have to think about time for while.

Do any of us actually by into this silly idea that you can save time. I have about people claiming it, but I ain’t buying. What, do they expect me to believe they have some secret way to stuff seconds into a jar and save them for use later? Is that stupid or what? It is too me.

I figure it was probably some jerk of a clock making dude that tried to pull this idea off. Yeah that makes sense to me. Only a guy who peddles watches would have a reason to get you to think if you bought his watch it would be miracle so you could save it for whenever.

That is like the bogus thing called daylight savings time. Where do you manage to put the stupid daylight time that you can do whatever with it later? I’d sure like to see the box you stuff it it.

Or maybe the whole thing fits into, you know, a bank. Never heard of one that pays interest on time though. I wonder whether you have to pay tax on the extra time you save? Yeah it would be like those snots in the government to tax us on that. God knows they do it on everything else the rats.

Well I know if I find a way to save time I’m not going to blab about it to those creeps. Why should I give them any of the extra time when they don’t seem to do a good job with the time they have now.

Course it would be my luck that they would probably have it already from some other source and have it hidden in a sock or somewhere extra secret. Then they want my extra seconds too. Darn rats are so greedy.

In any case, I’m still not persuaded that this whole deal really works that well. It seems to me from what I can tell most people barely figure out how to spend the time they have in a good way. So if they figured a way to save some for later they wouldn’t probably do much good with it.

Still, perhaps there is a way to make it more useful and helpful. They got those times on stuff like DVD recorders. So I wonder if you know they got a way to save time on some DVD. That would be cool. Then you could replay it later for the fun of it and waste all the time when it was for something fun.

But then with my luck I would get ripped off and I’d be enjoying that time right in the middle of a cool event and then have a power outage. Yeah and you can bet the darn electric people wouldn’t do anything to give me a rebate on the lost time. Either that or I would waste even more time on hold trying to get a rebate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home