Sunday, June 11, 2006

REALLY?

Man I hate when people tell me the most unbelievable crap and it turns out to be true. I mean if they make it up that is cool at times. Kind of annoying also, but it can be fun.

What bugs me is when they ramble about something and I end up listening, saying really when I mean, “No way!” Then I find out there was a way. Boy does that suck.

Well the thing that is the hardest is figuring out for sure when stuff is real and not real with some people. I even have to worry about that with my buddy Otis at times.

He’s a big one for knowing lots of stuff and most of the time it is true. Or at least it seems to be. But the problem is that there are times when he is a super big fibber too.

Most of those cases though are when he is making junk up for our boss Dr. Hemoglobin. And I have to say I’m cool with that. Man if he didn’t then we both would look like clowns to our boss when we mess up, which we do a lot.

So I understand when he has to come up with some big fib that sounds true so we can keep from getting yelled at all the time. Plus being super hero grimefighting types of guys it is also important for our image. That is the thing you call it when you have to look cool even when you aren’t because you got to do so for somebody else’s sake who worships super hero types.

At least that is the thing Otis keeps telling is the reason. The only problem is that you know I have found too many people who get all jazzed by us as super heroes. I wish I did. It might make things more encouraging to have a few more fans and they would take the place of the ones that are sort of less than encouraging. Yeah the buttheads who always act less than grateful when we try to do something nice.

I don’t know, but when you accidentally bash some dude who you know you think is a die hard griminal and then it turns out he wasn’t they just have a hard time appreciating your super hero status. It is more like they want to appreciate it by clobbering you. And let me tell you it doesn’t do much for our super hero status if we get found lying on the ground unconscious from that kind of appreciation.

In the meantime outside of Otis I really got to work hard and sorting through some of the stuff I hear for the really, really instead of the no way type of really. It sure is tough to do for sure, but I’m working on it.

I guess I’ll probably have to give up on listening to that one radio show too where they talk about all this cool stuff that Otis ends up rolling his eyes when I tell him about. He never even says really about it either.

Guess with him you know, he does feel a need to worry about when stuff is no way or real like I do. But then since I’m always telling him about it, I guess he figures I do all the work on that part myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home