Thursday, June 01, 2006

ARMED TO THE TEETH

Okay, okay this has to be one of the most scariest things I can think of. Imagine somebody having a gun hidden in their teeth. Then they casually walk up to you, smile and bam! Before you know it you got a bullet whole somewhere that God didn’t need intend or even say was okay.

What I want to know is where in the world did they find a dentist crazy enough to invent this kind of gun? I wonder was it considered for self-defense like if say you were afraid of being robbed when you were walking somewhere?

Seems like a fair question to me. I sure hope that the police have figured a way to check for that kind of concealed weapon. It could be kind of hard when you think about it. Heck you could hardly go up to somebody who was smiling way to much and squinting like they were targeting you and say “okay pal, freeze because I’m going to stick my hand in your mouth and it better not go off!”

I also wonder how you could put a safety on the teeth without it being noticeable? See that is another of those important questions that don’t get asked very often I bet.

I’m thinking now that I’ve had plenty of chances to really think about it that I’m going to be extra careful when seeing somebody who smiles a lot. Well shoot now that I really think about it I also better watch out for those dudes who don’t smile at all. They might be the kind with a weapon their teeth can’t hide. Probably had a crappy dental plan so they had to go cheap.

As for everyone else, gosh all I can say is just be careful. If some dude you know doesn’t like you very much happens to come up smiling then you better duck. Or you could just whack him in the mouth to be safe. That way you wouldn’t have to take any chances. Just a thought though.

I do get concern that the government who are suppose to know everything and protect our butts don’t bother to tell us about this thing? Makes me wonder if that darn dentist paid off the politicians. Or maybe he just smiled at them and threaten to shoot them a dozen times or something. Yeah that might do it.

But you know you can always count on old Philo Milo Buttercream to get the word out even nobody is willing to do so. And you can also know that I won’t let anybody keep me from telling it like it is when it needs to be told. Heck even if I’m not sure it needs to be told I’ll tell it anyway just to be safe.

Yep, it gives me a whole lot of joy to be able to share the facts. And even more joy when it sometimes turns out that I was right. Er, I suppose I shouldn’t have mentioned that part huh?

Oh well no big deal to me. We all got what is called freedom of speech and that means we don’t have to be right to shoot our mouths off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home