Wednesday, May 31, 2006

LOADING ZONE

Okay who is the wise guy, practical joker that come up with this lame idea? I mean man what gives with the idea that you can only load crap in some special place? That can be really tough if say you have to load some groceries and the only loading zone is a really long ways away.

Talk about something being a major pain in the butt. Jeez, first you have to go and make sure that you can find some moron of a box boy to watch your groceries without eating them. Then you have to drive your van all the way over to that loading zone and then walk your groceries all the way over to where you van is parked. Shoot if it is far enough away you could end up with your ice cream melting before you get home.

Even worse is if you go to buy like pizza or fried chicken. Boy there ain’t a single decent loading zone anywhere near those places where I live.

Now in my town the loading zones are all marked by somebody marking the curb yellow. So I’m thinking I might just get myself some paint and mark the curb till I got my pizza. Then I can always wash it off later.

Up till now I haven’t had a chance to try that. Mainly because I keep forgetting to take a paint brush with me when we take the van some where that we got to load something.

Man that really is such a hassle too. Heck I painting the curb by using my finger as a brush, but it just takes forever. Plus it is really had to get off your fingers afterwards.

The one thing you sure don’t want to have to do is have to eat pizza with your fingers all covered in yellow paint. Oh the red pizza sauce sort of covers up the yellow to a degree, but just knowing it is there kind of spoils things.

About the best solution I came up with so far is the idea of ordering stuff by take out. That works for some foods, but it is kind of tough convincing the grocery store people you need them to bring the stuff to you. I’m still working on that part.

Then there is the other stuff too. Ever tried to explain to some clerk why you can’t pick up toilet paper or soap?

I tried faking that I was in a wheel chair to get the dude to feel sorry for me, but I don’t believe he thought I really sounded like a wheel chair. I’m going to have to work on that part.

Meanwhile, I’m working on figuring ways to get whoever is in charge of these loading zones to cut us some slack on where they put them. I’m not sure where to find them yet. but I have this one neighbor who probably does. Otis says he gets loading almost every night. Although it is a little hard to understand him after he takes his medication that he sometimes takes by four or five bottles a night. I think he is for some kind of speech impediment since he’s always slurring his words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home