Wednesday, June 07, 2006

FILM AT ELEVEN

Oooh, I hate hearing about this. The horror, the tragedy, it just really disgusts me. And I wish they would stop bragging about it.

To me there is nothing yuckier than to have some film form on a glass on other surface that makes it seem so scummy. Seeing it just creeps me out.

Will somebody please tell me what is up with the news people who want to be sure the whole world knows about some film on something? And if that isn’t bad enough they make sure you know that this film is going to be worth showing off at eleven. Not sure why they are so dang proud of this nasty film that they want to show it off at eleven, but I think they are wacky for doing it.

Of course being a grimefighter and super hero the one thing more than anything that bugs me is something that celebrates any kind of grime. I ask you is that shameful or what?

Well you can be sure that I ain’t going to simply sit back and allow these news creeps continue to shove this film crap in my face forever. The first thing I have to do is find out where these dudes hang out.

Then I’ll have a nice little chat with them. Yep that always helps. Kind of, at least. Providing they don’t start trying to pretend that this film stuff isn’t bad or grimy.

If that happens then I only am left with one choice. I will have to reason with them. That takes a little longer naturally. Depending on how many times I have to use my bat. Which also is dependent upon how hard their head is before I finally get them to stop being a jerk or end up unconscious.

Right now the first problem is even finding them suckers. I tell you I tried calling the television station and asking them, but boy they sure weren’t helpful.

I mean I went to all the trouble to explain about the problems of film and stuff and you would have thought they would have cared. But NOOOOO, they just got real snotty over the phone.

So for the moment I still got to figure a way around those dudes in the uniforms who guard the entrance to the television station. You would think they would be able to appreciate the importance of clean seeing how they do wear uniforms and are suppose to be the good guys.

Well that is a problem I’ll work out later. It might take some effort. I’m thinking that I might make up some kind of booklet to show them what film does to stuff. That way I could educate them so they wouldn’t be so darn uncooperative.

Course if that don’t work I might get real clever in how I get their attention. I bet parking a garbage truck on their chest would say what I needed to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home