Saturday, June 17, 2006

DON'T LOOK NOW

Is this ever a good thing? I do wonder. It just seems to be something people only say when they want you to know about something bad. Like say if some big dude is coming by to pound you into a pile of goo. That don’t look now isn’t something I enjoy.

And the sad thing is there is never a DO LOOK NOW kind of option. It is you only end up blind when not looking is a bad thing. Or maybe your eyes just don’t work right.

Now what I’m thinking of working on more is the do look now options. I think that would be really cool to spring that on people, especially if they are having a bad day. They might really like that part huh?

But the tough part is figuring out when for sure you can honestly find a time to say it. I think people’s brains just love to look for good stuff anyway. So surprising them is tough at times.

Of course if I’m dealing with a jerk then maybe I don’t want to even worry about it. Yeah I got to admit the jerks really piss me off at time. So I might with them want to them to look now if it is a bad thing. That might sound unfair, but it is how I feel at times.

Perhaps I ought to come up with a don’t either not look or do look. Just in case you can’t make up your mind if it is a good thing or bad thing.

In any case I know I still got to work out the details on this part. Not sure though if I’ll be able to work out a decent way to keep score. It should be a game after all. At least it would be fun that way.

Only I can’t figure out for sure when you would be the winner. And if you did when would you be able to brag about it?

That is the problem. It really is hard at times to be able to know when things are good for others and then also yourself.

Oh well, as they say, life goes on and on and on. Then it is important in such situations to shout don’t look now.

Otherwise if you take a peek and things haven’t changed it could be depressing. And who needs that.

In the meantime I’m going to work out all the details to be sure that this thing gets the thought it deserves. I can’t say when I’ll get around to it.

Probably after I figure out when you are shopping that it is okay to say don’t look now. For me it is when somebody is eyeing something I want and I want to distract them so I can grab the item for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home