Monday, June 12, 2006

FADE TO BLACK

Okay, okay, this is a movie thing. I know it. I just don’t like it and I sure don’t enjoy when this happens when I’m not ready for it.

But them crummy movie dudes who make all the cool movies about people getting blown up and junk just seem to lack the creativity to keep a movie scene going once they blow the people up. That really bugs me.

There I am watching the good guy, who always has one of those great guns that never runs out of bullets and he never misses, fighting the bad guys. Those morons always run out of bullets and can shoot straight either. They say crime doesn’t pay and I can see why. If you can hit anything you are shooting at, then you suck and ought to take up another job in my opinion. But I doubt the idiots will ever listen.

Anyway, there I am rooting for the good guy and he ends up shooting about a bazillion bad guys. Then they fade to black! Just when it is looking so cool and the good guy is going great they do something lame like fade to black. God I hate this.

I mean there are all kinds of bad guys in the world. So once the good guy has gotten warmed up how come he can’t just keep going. It can’t be because he ran out of bullets of just got tired either. Good guys never have that problem.

I think it is more an issue of them running out of bad guys. Shoot there are so many of them that get wiped out in a movie. I guess you can’t risk them ending up as some shortage.

So I think what happens is they have to take a break to round up some more bad guys. You would think the least they could do is plan ahead. That would make sense. I mean if you are going to kill of X number of bad guys then for Pete’s sake, be sure you got enough to start with.

That is the problem with those movie make dudes they just miss out on the important stuff at times. At least in my opinion.

Maybe one of these days they’ll reply to one of the scripts I send them where I had my own character, Jack Whackem Smackem, be the star. Old Jack is so cool to me. And they never have to worry about this fading to black crap with my movie script. Heck if they took my advice they wouldn’t even need to have an ending or a beginning.

I just cut all that stuff and have this “come and get it” part added. That is where you watch one part and then come back later for the next one and so on. Course to do this I make each movie only fifteen minutes long. You do have to have a potty break time, let’s get real here.

Well, I’m still waiting to hear on that part from those movie dudes. I’m sure they will contact me eventually. And then I can finally help them see the light, er stop seeing the black I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home