Tuesday, June 20, 2006

THE OTHER SIDE OF A PANCAKE

I think this has to be one of the greatest problems facing civilization today. Basically how you make sure you have enough syrup and butter so that the last pancake in a stack gets as much as the first one. You really need to give this some thought and respect it for the problem it is for your life could someday depend upon the answer. I just threw that in to make sure you were reading.

Some people really do ignore so many important problems in life. And this is one that should matter more than it seems to get attention.

Among the methods that should be considered is the one pancake at a time method. By that I mean only having one on your plate so you only have to mess with it. But the big problem with that approach is if you are in a place with a bunch of greedy rats they will probably eat all the other ones before you can get them.

So I don’t recommend that choice. You can naturally consider adding extra butter and even syrup to the batter if you are making your own pancakes, but I don’t know they never seem to cook up right when you do that.

For myself I’m still working on the soak it up method. That is where you buy syrup with butter in it and then you keep pouring syrup on to the stack of pancakes till they stop soaking it up. Unfortunately if you mess up then the problem is that you get a flood. Now licking up the excess ain’t necessarily a bad thing either though. Just remember to only do it to your own plate. People get kind of upset if you reach over with your tongue and lick their plates.

Well unless you want to play dumb and do that so you can end up with them giving you their pancakes. But you have to be careful because people can sure get upset and down right violent if you do that to the wrong people.

In any case, the most important thing I reckon is making sure you got enough butter and syrup that no matter what happens you don’t end up without enough while eating your pancakes. I recommend having at least four or five cases of butter and say ten gallons of syrup. That normally is a safe amount from my experience.

There was that one time however when those sponges accidentally fell in the pancake batter. Man I didn’t think I would ever have to stop adding syrup. Course after I explained it to Otis when he kept chewing and could never swallow he sort of volunteered to make the pancakes from then on.

Happy pancake eating to one and all. And if it happens you happen to make a mistake and make too many some time, don’t worry I’ll be glad to help you with that problem.

I’ll even bring my own syrup too. So you can relax about worrying over that part if it was a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home