Wednesday, June 28, 2006

NUTS

These make great snacks if you are talking about the kind that come in a can. But if you are talking about the two legged kind, well that is a totally different issue.

What is it about being a little strange that cause it to be associated with some kind of nut? It makes me kind of wonder if at one time somebody ate too many of them and went a little goofy so that ever since you just end up thinking somebody weird is nuts.

The one thing that doesn’t happen is people don’t make the suggestion that perhaps eating nuts really does cause some kind of insanity. At least nobody stops you when you are munching upon them to say, “Hey buddy you better watch it those things will drive you crazy.”

It is true that you know if you are say eating peanuts that come in shells and you keep cracking them or walnuts you can drive people crazy with the noise, but that isn’t quite the same. However, I personally don’t like to take any chances. That is why I always try to have my nuts covered in chocolate.

I figure that way I’m not taking in chances. Plus I don’t mind the sugar rush either. It just makes for an extra cool excuse.

Meanwhile, I do have to work on deciding a better way that we could talk about being a little off other than mentioning nuts. There has to be a way to do it that might even sound cool. You know so you don’t have to hurt the person’s feelings because they are hopelessly demented. Not sure what though.

But I really think it would be a good idea. I mean with some people you get them upset and they can really start acting goofy in a bad way. Why shoot you could perhaps offer them a can of nuts and the next thing you know they are getting out a bat and er, on second thought I probably shouldn’t talk about that option.

I know I could say how you know one way you could tell they really had a problem was if they spent all their time talking about one thing was better than everything else in the whole wide world. It would probably be something you eat.

Of course I’m grateful that isn’t my problem. All I get excited about is jelly beans and as everyone knows they are so special and — darn, can’t I finish this posting without it ending up sounding like I’m one of the crazies?

I know that isn’t the case because people don’t run away every time they see me. Oh they are always so darn busy that they don’t have any time to talk on occasions. Like when the time that one guy who is my neighbor ran off when he saw me coming. It does jogging a lot. Only in this case he was wearing his pajamas like he had just got out of bed. Plus he kept screaming about the nut being loose again. I guess he had just spilled a can of nuts and it pissed him off.

Oh well, no problem in that regard. I’m sure I’ll come up with something eventually. I suppose I can even ask my neighbor providing I can catch him when he does run away to practice his jogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home