Tuesday, May 02, 2006

YOU WANT IT WHEN?

Man I don’t know about you, but I hate waiting. And I swear there are some people like those who provide some kind of customer service that seem to make it their duty to make you wait as long as possible for anything.

Is there some secret society of devote waiting meanies who live to make your life miserable with this waiting thing? It sure seems like it.

Yeah, I bet the dudes that work for the cable company and probably those who repair cars as well as whole lot of other type of folks have some place they meet to plot how to mess up your life. Boy if I ever find out where they meet you can be sure I’ll pay them a visit and see that they get thanked properly for being such jerks.

However seeing how it is a secret I’m sure they wouldn’t admit to such meetings. Still I can picture it now. They sit around some table drinking the hard stuff like Root Beer and laughing their asses off talking about how lame they are at treating the rest of us.

Why I wouldn’t doubt that somewhere they have a school you can go to in order to learn how to be a complete jerk. Oh I know plenty of people who can manage it without lessons, but imagine how much better they do it with some teaching and practice.

I’d give anything, well almost anything, to figure away to discourage these dudes from being so nasty. I imagine you could get through to them in one way or another.

Course the fun idea might be to say sick them on somebody else. You know like tell them were there are some people who are happy and used to being treated like people and not morons.

I bet they couldn’t resist the chance to go there and mess their lives up. That is one thing I know about such evil jerks, they really get jazzed finding new people do make miserable.

And if you are really lucky you manage to do something cool and give a little grief to somebody who deserves it. Say like have the cable people go to some other town and make the mechanics there miserable. Now that would be so great.

I guess I’ll have to work on figuring if there is a way to get that idea to work. It will take a while. After all these jerks they love to make you wait forever don’t have much motivation to improve.

But if I don’t figure out a good cure, I suppose I can wait with the garbage truck I use until the decide to walk across a street. I wonder if they would consider being run over by a garbage truck several times to be a good lesson. Guess they wouldn’t do it again. Well at least until their legs got better from being broken. It is worth considering I suppose. Now all I have to do is get my buddy Otis to lend me the keys to the garbage truck. I wonder if he’ll buy it is to go shopping?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home