Wednesday, May 10, 2006

INCOME AND LIABLITIES

How come credit people always got to be so dang noisy? And they ask such crazy questions. Like how much is your monthly income? Which I don’t mind till that add the part about wondering regarding your household income.

Personally, I don’t even own a house, but if I did I wouldn’t expect it to make money. Oh I don’t think I would complain if it did, but how would a house make money anyway? I suppose it could perhaps rent itself out for Halloween. And maybe even for surprise birthday parties.

The big problem would be how the house would let anybody even know it was wanting to make money? I feel it is a far question. After all if I got a phone call and the voice on the other end asked, “hey, I’m house, you want to pay me to use me for something?” I think I would just hang up.

But apparently those credit folks must believe anything if they think some house has a whole lot of ways to make money. I just never figured was the kind of thing that would come up most of the time. Never working for the credit dudes I just can’t say for sure.

The other thing that bugs me with this whole process is what they call liabilities. Otis explained libel to me once. That was where people say bad stuff that isn’t always true about somebody else. So I reckon liabilities would be were lots of people say bad junk about you.

Now I don’t know about you, but if that was true, I sure wouldn’t want to be bragging about it to anybody. And I sure don’t understand why the dudes at the credit company would need to know that. Unless they love saying junk that ain’t true and then want to get a few ideas to talk about you behind your back. Yep, that is a pretty darn crummy way to be.

However no matter how bad it is, the thing is apparently those darn credit people just assume that is the way most people are or other words they wouldn’t be asking you about it when you apply for a loan. And apparently the biggest blabbers can gossips have what are called credit cards. Because the credit card people always ask about whether you have them. So I figure that is where the credit card dudes write down all the liability crap they hear about you on some card so they don’t forget it.

All I can say is I sure don’t think I want to brag about having any dumb cards where I wrote down all the bad stuff I heard about somebody else. I just don’t see like the kind of thing I ought to feel happy about.

Still I guess those credit people don’t have lots of stuff to keep them happy. And I reckon that it can be as much fun as going to school. Because I heard they like to worry about credit reports and credit scores. I figure that makes being in the credit work includes homework. Which is another reason for wanting to find out bad stuff about people. That way you can tell it to the credit teacher when you didn’t do your homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home