Monday, May 08, 2006

ALL MINE

Yep, this is the coolest thing. Just being able to say it about something is the best feeling in the whole wide world. Because you know that it belongs to you and no matter what happens you get to keep it.

What really bugs me is when you get stuck dealing with somebody who seems to have this weird idea that what is something you can call mine is stuff that is other than regular mind stuff. See like to me regular mine stuff would be possessions such as your clothes or maybe a car or even a house.

But to me I don’t consider mine as something that applies to stuff like say the air. However the one thing that really bugs me is when you get around people who act as if that is something they can call mine.

Now personally for example I don’t smoke. And I don’t even care about if they do smoke. But how come these smoker types seem to think that they own the air since they can stink up your air whenever they want to?

I don’t get if they want to mess up their air. That is there choice. But how come they think mine means they can do whatever they darn well please?

What really cracks me up beyond those folks it the people who go over to the grocery store and when it is their turn to talk to the cashier they always end up waiting to tell the person their life story. I know some folks get bored, but jeez, is their life so dull that the only person they can find to listen is some poor cashier?

Oh I suppose if I want to think about it even longer I can find all kinds of people who take this mind thing way beyond where it ought to be. It is just a shame we have to get so messed up on stuff like that.

But I’m not sure what we do to fix the problem. I guess we could do like this one guy I know handles stuff. He lives in this place called a commune. And he doesn’t own anything junk. At least he claims he doesn’t. Tells me it all belong to the commune dude that is the leader.

I will admit that he doesn’t seem to upset with the way things go over there. Nor does he get bent out of shape about a lot of other stuff. Most of the time he just seems to smile a lot.

Course I reckon one thing that keeps him smiling is all those little blue pills he is always taking. I’m not sure what kind of vitamins they have, but it does work for him.

I guess it works for him. And that is the good thing I suppose. As for myself I think I’ll stick with jelly beans. They don’t always come in blue, but my tummy don’t complain. Plus I don’t think I would want to have to live in some commune where I had to wear some white robe and no shoes all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home