Wednesday, April 12, 2006

DANCE CARDS

I was thinking this was probably like some kind of bingo thing or trading card like baseball cards. Actually I sort of heard about this dance card during a movie when this lady talked about having her dance card full. So I reckoned she must have had a whole scrap full of them.

I haven’t personally seen any of them, but I bet they probably have something to do with that ballet thing. Which shouldn’t be confused with you know a ballot. Trust me the one thing you don’t want to do when try to vote is any dancing, ballet or otherwise. Those folks don’t appreciate the thought, that’s for sure.

So what I’m thinking is you know, that perhaps this is one of those things where there some bunch of ballet addicts out there who love trading ballet cards. And they love to get autographs from their famous super ballet dudes. Whoever they are.

I do sort of wonder what kind of bubble gum there is that has these cards with them and where they sell them. It sure isn’t anywhere that I’ve heard about.

But then not being a dancing kind of guy I got to admit I’m not too excited by all of this as far as trading the cards myself. Or even collecting them for that matter.

Does make me wonder if they perhaps have a ballet hall of fame somewhere like they have for baseball. You reckon it is shaped like a giant pink tutu? If so, I don’t think I want to visit.

I don’t want to be unkind here, but you know being a super hero type I just don’t think my fans, providing I get some, would understand me coming out of a giant pink tutu shaped building. So I guess I’ll just have to let any of those ballet dance cards lovers worry about that part.

Just goes to show you never know what all will appeal to people these days. It is so hard to say. Although I got to admit if ever come across that giant pink tutu building and saw somebody I know coming out of it I’m not sure I would say hi. That would lead to talking about why I was there and well, I think I’ll pass.

You know maybe this whole thing is still under construction and not finished anyway? Yeah I bet that is it. I mean ballets including music by symphony as a far as I recall. So I wonder if that one Beethoven never got around finishing is somehow messing up them getting the building finished.

Well I guess if I ever happen to run into Beethoven guy I might get a chance to ask him. But then with my luck he’s out trying to collect those ballet dancing cards. And I don’t suppose we would be likely to see each other in that case.

Now if you happen to see him feel free to ask him about the card thing. And also when he figures he might get around to finishing that song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home