Friday, March 17, 2006

FROM POOP TO RUTS

Um, what can I say? When you are talking poop and I really don’t like to use bad four letter words, but we are talking crap.

Frankly I didn’t even use to give much thought to how many letters were in a given word till I had a talk with Reverend Analbe. And let me tell you man I didn’t realize you could go to that place, which is other than Heaven just for using certain four letter words. Course with the Reverend there ain’t much that you do that if you enjoy it won’t end up causing the Lord to kick you behind when you die so you end up landing on that other place.

How he keeps all that straight I have no idea. I just know that the one thing you don’t want to do is have any donuts around when he visits, but even though they aren’t a four letter word he’ll end up gobbling them all down while telling you not to do it. Apparently when you personally talk to God and you and he are buddies then eating donuts is okay for you, but no one else.

As far as the four letter word thing he never gave me a list, but I figure crap and even maybe poop are on there. I’m just hoping in this case since it is important so God won’t zap me while I’m talking about this.

Actually my posting really ain’t about poop so much. Oh it is part of it, but it is more about watching out for what happens if you have to cope with it too much. Well I guess the thing is that if you have to do something so often it gets boring then you end up in some rut. I think that is the one you find if you are so bored you fall asleep while driving and your car ends up in some ditch or canal. That ain’t a good thing is all I know.

So for me once I’ve been on sewer patrol too often then I have to like take a break so I don’t drive my moped by accident into some ditch. It just is too tough to lug it out afterwards and have to hold onto my beanie so it don’t fall off my head. I mean if my beanie falls off while I’m working at something I could risk going insane.

I say that because anytime I have taken it off and was at work, Otis always says I’m crazy while we are talking. Well I guess he does that when I’m wearing my beanie at times too. But it just seems to happen more often when I have my beanie off.

In any case I guess you get the idea that I sort of don’t like ruts. Well at least not if they try to eat my moped. And for me the key or whatever you want to call it comes from just watching out to be sure I don’t get too pooped while I’m having to wade in it during sewer patrol.

I just hope by saying this I can spare some other person who might have to go on sewer patrol from ending up letting the poop cause them to drive into some rut. Take it from me and be sure you take a nice rest after sewer patrol. And a few jelly beans too. Oh of course you best take a shower or at least wash your hands first. Jelly beans are a four letter word, but if you try to eating them smelling like a sewer you’ll think they taste like one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home