Wednesday, January 11, 2006

THEM, THEN AND WHEN?

You ever hear of these “they” people? I have. A lot. And I guess the “them” people sort of hang out with them. So how come we don’t read more about them in the newspapers? Guess they are kind of on the shy side in that regards.

But I sure get tired of them messing up my life. Boy those they people can figure all kinds of ways to change stuff to make you life miserable.

Which is the worse part to me. That’s because they don’t even have the decency to give you warning. If the they folk and them folk would get into the when mode that would really help. At least from my way of looking at it.

What I’ve been thinking is that we need to perhaps have a party for these dudes. Well dudettes if some of them are ladies.

Anyway we could like have a really big event with plenty of good things to eat and maybe some entertainment. Then perhaps we they say just fun we were they would stop being so unhappy and not trying to mess up our lives as much.

I just am not sure where you get in touch with these folks. I tried the phone book and dialing information, but I couldn’t find a phone number. And if they use the Internet they don’t have a web site either.

Makes me wonder how come they are so good and controlling junk if nobody knows where to find them. I wonder if perhaps they are like aliens or something.

If so I wish somebody would explain to them how rude it is to be such jerks. I don’t care if they like to show off with some cool flying saucer and buzz places to impress people. When they are through fooling around they should just relax and drop by a donut shop or some other friendly place and maybe chill out a little.

Now if any of you happen to know where to get in touch with these folks I sure would appreciate you passing that info on to them. If nothing else perhaps you could get them to work on the thing about when.

I mean a calendar would be nice. Maybe with some cool photos in it. And of course any special dates when they know in advance that they have plans and being an extra big pain in the butt.

Oh well, hopefully somehow that will happen. I reckon that just like anybody sometimes they simply don’t know that they are doing junk that is upsetting others. Which makes me also wonder if they are politicians too. My buddy Otis says he does wonder at times if some politicians honestly know what planet they live on.

Makes me think. It sure does give some value to the alien thing. The next time you run into a politician you might ask them to show you their flying saucer. You never know they might be in a good mood and take you for a test spin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home