Saturday, January 14, 2006

DON'T WORRY, JUST SCREAM

Yeah, now that is the best advice I can think of. Worry is a pain in the butt and the worst thing is when you try to share it with somebody else they normally don’t end up carrying.

But you start screaming and people pay attention. They may even show they care and that is good.

All I have to do is figure out a way to completely stop worrying and just scream like my posting title and I’ll be in good shape. So far I have succeeded.

About the best I have accomplished is to try and find some sap to get worried and then hope it will allow me to stop. That really isn’t as easy I had hoped at times, but I’m still working on it.

I know one thing, I don’t try it with my buddy Otis. He’s too good at turning things around. So instead of me dumping my worry off on him he ends up making me think of something else to worry about and that isn’t helpful.

Course from what I can tell I’m not the only person who worries and also loves to scream. Shoot if you run out of stuff to worry about you can always turn on the news or read the paper. They seem to spend extra time just thinking of incredible stuff to worry about I would have never thought of.

I thought one time I would try the screaming option with them. You know call up the local paper and start screaming at them in hopes of getting them to come out and do a report on my screaming so they wouldn’t spend as much time worrying.

They didn’t send a reporter by darn it. They did send a photographer by to take my picture. He said they might us it in their living section when they were showing pictures of what he called social oddities. Guess some fame is better than none huh?

Anyway I’m not giving up on the screaming option I suppose. I’m just going to have to see if I can get more attention from folks in terms of trying to scream louder perhaps. Maybe I’ll get some kind of loud speaker system.

But then I guess in part it is going to matter what I do scream about. I know I could scream about something everyone worries about. Yeah that ought to help. Well I reckon that sort of gums up the idea of not worrying. Unless I scream about junk that others worry about and I don’t.

Well I suppose I’ll have to keep working on figuring this part out for a while yet. Gosh that gives me something else to worry about I suppose.

I know I’ll run out after I’m done and start screaming at somebody. Yep that ought to take care of the problem. Till the next worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home