Thursday, December 01, 2005

LET THE GOOD ROLLS TIME!

Some moron said this as let the good times roll. Now I ask you is that silly or what? Now you have times that are good without rolls right? I mean donuts will put a smile on your face too. So how come it has to be only rolls that let you have a good time.

Which is why I wanted it to be let the good as in fun stuff rolls as in be as tasty to our lives as a roll be all the time. Or as often as possible. Get it?

I sure hope so because let me tell you I was trying to explain this thing to this guy I ran into at the donut shop. And he had the nerve to suggest that there was something in my hot chocolate besides hot chocolate. Well he sort of changed his mind after I kind of used this stale donut to um, let’s just say he didn’t do much talking after that. But at least I say the good rolls since it was a round donut, jelly filled even, when the time I wanted it to happen.

Despite that jerk I ain’t giving up on my way of saying this. But I think what I need to do is perhaps get one of those object lessons to be sure people get it.

That’s where you find an object and use it to teach somebody who otherwise is sort of dense when it comes to understanding. So you got to use a really good object to make sure they get it.

The way I figure that means I’m going to get me something like a really big rock that is round enough to roll. Then I’ll put it on a hill or something and prop it up and then I’ll get a siren. So when the right time I can let go of that big rock and let it roll down the hill and give a person a lesson they won’t forget.

Of course I will also probably need to do something such as shout good so they get it. And I bet they sure will after that.

Why shoot if they get run over by that stone I bet they will have no trouble at all understanding when I run up to them and say let good rolls time. Gosh that will be so cool.

You know it really does make me happy to sit here and think up such cool ways to help folks understand things. I just wish it wasn’t so darn hard to get some people to figure things out.

I mean shoot it would be so much more fun if I could just sit down with some donuts and hot chocolate and tell people to let the good rolls time and they would smile eat their donuts and do one of those cheer things with the hot chocolate.

It is just too bad there are so many folks in this world who don’t get it without help. Maybe once I get the hang of getting enough people to understand this saying then I can start with some other ones too.

I’m thinking the next one I want to work on is that you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him pink. Guess I’ll need a paint brush for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home