Sunday, November 27, 2005

THE SO SO LIFE

Time for a yawn! Yep go ahead and enjoy one just for me and I’ll do the same. Don’t worry I’ll wait till you get done. Er, you finished yet? Good, me too.

Okay now that we all got that out of our system or at least for the moment I just wanted to say something. Yawning to me is the response I get when I hear somebody try to make some dull and boring thing sound interesting.

If something sucks and is downright lame why do you have to make it sound cool? After all what is the value in that if when somebody gets involved with it for real they are going to find out it ain’t really so cool.

Personally I got no problem with the times that people have just an okay life. It isn’t like they are doing anything wrong. So what if by somebody’s standard they are a stupid, lazy jerk? Is there some law that says you can’t be a worthless scum of a moron and scum? And if you aren’t hurting anybody in the process then what is the big deal?

Speaking for myself as a trash man and grimefighting super hero type well even my life sucks at times. However, even when my day isn’t that great I still try to enjoy it. True, it isn’t as much fun just being plain old me as when I got some fan wanted to worship me as a hero.

Of course that doesn’t happen very often. In fact about the only time it does is when I sort of pay this one neighbor kid to act that way when I want to impress somebody for some reason. But that is sort of part of what I’m talking about. See the rest of the time my life is sort of so-so. Only that doesn’t keep me from doing what I can to find something fun to keep me smiling.

See I’ve see all those so-called successful types and the ones that are famous too. But you know it just seems to me at times that they don’t really enjoy life that much. Now that might be just my imagination, but it sure seems that way.

And I’m not sure it is a good deal if you want to get all successful at something and are still grumpy. That sort of takes the joy out of it too me.

So what I say is if you are some ordinary dude and perhaps you don’t get a lot of respect then relax. It isn’t a big deal. You’re cool as long as you treat being so-so as okay.

Yep, you just go on enjoying what you do best even if it is eating too much and farting a lot. Just be the best darn overeating farting dude on the planet. You might not get lots of people who get excited about it, but I bet if you enjoy it yourself enough you won’t even notice.

In the meantime being a super hero on all I guess I got to run off and save the world this afternoon. Our boss Dr. Hemoglobin sure keeps us busy doing that all the time. I guess I just never appreciated how running out of toilet paper could end up being an emergency that threatens the rest of mankind the way he claims. But as long as we are able to buy some at the grocery store I suppose the world will survive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home