Wednesday, November 30, 2005

THE BACK BURNER

We got two of these on our stove at home. And personally I don’t see where they are anything special. If I use them it just means I got to reach farther to get to whatever I’m cooking.

But I guess things work differently with the stove in Dr. Hemoglobin’s house. That’s because every once and a while he’ll be talking about some project or whatever and says he had decided to put it on the back burner. Which I take it means that some of the projects he ends up thinking up he does while he’s cooking.

And I suppose it might also mean that the front burners on his stove don’t work. Since I never hear him mention putting anything on the front burners.

All I know is if he mentions putting something on the back burner then he is spending more time cooking than messing with the project because it sure is a lot of time before we do the project again. So I guess that just means he likes eating. Which is alright by me because I do to.

In fact I’m a firm believer in having at least three square meals a day. But even it the meal doesn’t come from something square I still will eat it. And I just make up for it by eating even more in some other shape so it will sort of equal a square. Like if it is round have maybe four so that kind of has four sides and makes a square. At least it works for me that way.

I guess I mainly curious on this back burner thing at Dr. Hemoglobin’s house. Because I did try thinking while using the back burner on our stove and couldn’t tell how it made me think any better or different that with the front burner.

Of course cooking on all the burners was sort of fun. I mean by trying all of them it did give me a chance to whip up plenty of what I brain food. That is the kind that is nice and warm and tasty so you feel good and then your brain is happy too.

I’m talking about stuff like fried potatoes, bacon, eggs and pancakes. Oh you can do burgers I suppose, but they work pretty much as good regardless of the burner.

Well I think the only way I’m going to really figure this out is to simply go over and visit Dr. Hemoglobin when I have a chance. Maybe even have some dinner or something too.

But I have to pick a time when he isn’t sick. Because whenever I make some hint about wanting to perhaps drop by and have a snack he suddenly gets all red faced and has trouble talking right. Plus he tugs at his collar like he’s having trouble breathing or something.

I sure hope I catch him sometime soon when he doesn’t feel sick though. I mean I would really like to solve this back burner thing soon just in case I need to go shopping for a special food in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home