Sunday, December 04, 2005

INFORMATION BOOTHS

Boy was this idea one that sucks. Now maybe you’ve had better luck with asking question at these places, but not me.

I’m telling you that trying to get real useful information from the guy at the mall information booth is about as helpful as calling 911 for information. I tried calling that number and all they wanted to know is what kind of emergency I had.

But I wasn’t having an emergency for crying out loud. I just wanted some stupid information. Course later I realized that I had goofed up and should have called 411. Sometimes my hand writing isn’t the best so I guess I marked down the wrong number.

That sure didn’t justify to me having that 911 lady get so darn snooty with me. And she told me if I didn’t have an emergency and called that number I could get in trouble with the police. Man that really pissed me off. I mean what was she going to do have me arrest for pushing the wrong numbers on a phone or something? Plus if I did have a real emergency like running out of toilet paper it hardly seemed like she needed to rat me out to the cops over it. Talk about a blabber mouth.

Anyway, getting back to the dude at the information booth. Jeez he was sure not very helpful. What good it is to claim you are there to give out information if everything I wanted to know in terms of information he couldn’t tell me? What good is that?

I didn’t think it should have been any big deal. I just wanted to have him tell me some information like anybody else. What I wanted to know was Santa Claus’s middle name. Is that too much to ask.

You know it is getting close to Christmas time and I figured well shoot I bet old Santa gets tired of having people send him all those letters where they try to act like he is there best bud. I guess I can’t blame them. I mean if there is one dude you want to suck up to at Christmas time it would be Santa.

So I thought he probably gets a little tired of that kind of letter. And I wanted to be different. That is why I figured I would toss in his middle name. Maybe it would impress him that I took the time to find it out. Couldn’t hurt huh?

Well that is all I wanted to know from the dude at the information booth. It didn’t seem like a big deal.

But would he tell me? Nooooo! That rat tried to claim he could only tell me junk about the mall. And you know nowhere on that booth did it say a darn word about him only having information about the mall. I call that being a dirty, no good and rotten creep.

Anyway I did try to point that out to the guy, but he still didn’t help me out. So I tried calling information. Darn one of these times I’ll get it straight and remember to dial 411 instead of 911. I’m sure the operator at 911 will appreciate it too as well as the cops she told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home