Saturday, December 10, 2005

FLYING HIGH

Well I’m not much for flying with or without a jet, but I sure know you can’t do much flying if you aren’t flying high. Otherwise you’re going to hit something. At least that is the way I see it.

But over at STINK we apparently got people who don’t see it that way. They are always talking about how when the weekend comes they will be flying high. Which is really weird since I know for a fact that they don’t go anywhere that requires getting on a plane.

So I figure that maybe they are just you know trying to impress everyone as if they really did go somewhere by jet. However I know I’m not fooled by that stuff. I just sort of listen and then every once and a while just like to prove to them I’m wise to their non-sense since I’ll ask them stuff like how high did they actually fly? Like was it high enough for nose bleed or to touch the moon.

That’s when I know they are aware that I’m not as dumb as I look. They’ll just sneer and shake their head, which sort of tells me they realize I figured out their antics.

Personally I think it would be better if they talked about something like driving real far. I mean that would be a lot easier to believe. Because if you claim to go flying then you better at least know the name of the air lines you claim you fly on. And the airport you went too.

And when I get really bugged by their comments I’ll ask them those questions and naturally they never have much of an answer. You better believe the one thing they don’t have is any ticket either.

Now the one thing you don’t want to do is ask them if they flew first class. That’s because I bet they have no idea how much postage they need to fly first class.

Oh well, I guess the main thing for me is that I know they are making the flying part up. And as long as I know it that should be enough.

Sometimes it is I reckon. Still once and a while I do get curious or pissed enough to expect them dudes to fess up and admit they never flew anywhere.

But I suppose I’ll always have to live with them making up such kind of stuff. It is like when I ask them how the day is going and they will say same day, different crap.

I mean I got to wonder if these poor dudes have ever heard of a calendar. Because all you have to do is look at it to know you can have the same day. You got to borrow it from tomorrow. Plus they all got numbers. So that kind of messes up that same day idea too.

Sometimes I do have to admit working with dudes that have such silly ideas is kind of tough. But I manage even if I do have to listen to their weird ideas from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home