Monday, October 24, 2005

POUNDS GOOD

Oh yeah, nothing to me is better than some nice big hunk of steak that has been made nice and easy to chew because it got pounded into being that way. Personally I’m a big fan of meat. I love all the good stuff that you can have that involves meat in one form or another. Like burgers, steaks, ribs and any other cool way you want to charbroil a dead cow’s tasty parts.

However I think my love of steak ain’t quite the same as some people. In fact there are some people who I guess think of steak and meat in general in a whole lot different way that makes sense to me.

Take for example the other day. I was watching this spy movie and they were talking about how the fate of the world was a steak. Well I mean I’ll agree having a nice barbecue is great, but I hardly plan on inviting the whole world. I ain’t got that much room on the grill. So I guess the fate part had to do with the lucky ones that got invited to the cook out.

But you know I sat through that whole dumb movie and they never did eat a single piece of meat. Not even a burger. So they might have been kind of sharp for spies, but they sure didn’t know a darn thing that counted in terms of beef that’s for sure.

It is like when I was watching this other movie about these two Army dudes who were out doing what Army dudes normally do I guess. And they mentioned that what they were doing was important because National Defense was at steak. Again just like that darn spy movie I never saw them bite into a single ounce of steak or even a burger. Now I ask you what the heck is wrong with these people if they equate beef with something like National Defense and never bother to eat one single ounce of steak?

I’m telling you somebody should at least point them in the direction of the nearest grocery store. And if that wasn’t enough help I suppose you could take them back to the meat department. Gee that sure seems like a lot of trouble to mess with guys that spend a whole movie shooting people and getting beat up a lot and never once find a steak in the process. Not sure if they are that confused on the subject of beef that it would help do you?

Of course spies and Army guys aren’t the only ones that seem to have this problem. Apparently some pretty darn famous folks get confused on the subject too.

The other day I turned into this program that was suppose to be a roast of somebody. So I figured you know they had made a roast to look like some famous person. Seemed like a cool idea. I got no idea why you would bother to do that with some roast you were just going to gobble down, but hey they seemed to think it was a good idea.

Anyway I spent the whole time watching them and not one did they ever bring out that roast. All they did was stand around all night and make jokes. Sounded to me like they forgot how long it took to cook the roast and were stalling to keep from boring people.

Oh well I’ll let all those guys knock themselves out with their steaks that aren’t there or roast they never get around to eating. As for me I’m headed over to the steak house where the only thing at steak will be my shirt after I spill steak sauce on it while munching on a nice top sirloin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home