Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SOME FUN

Well the way this first sounds, this is a good thing. Only the some is really sum and it just don't add up. Instead, it normally ends up being a real zero in terms of actual fun.

That ain't what I look forward to as fun. However, I don't get a choice on these kind of deals.

The some fun kind of deals are when somebody who is not cool, but you are stuck dealing with, decides what is fun. Normally, it is somebody like a boss who has no sense of humor.

Now where I work, my boss, Dr. Hemoglobin, does have sort of a sense of humor, but it is kind of different. Oh he will laugh, but only about stuff that isn't all that funny to the rest of us.

Basically he likes funny to do with clean. And that can be hard to kind of always see as funny at times. Soap is good, but it don't always make you laugh.

But he is still better than dealing with rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin. Now his idea of fun is really dumb. If it ain't cheese, with him it ain't funny.

Anyway, I wish I could say fun was only a problem with those dudes. The truth is a lot of the guys I work with are also something other than cool in terms of fun.

Grimefighters are good guys, but honestly, when they ain't bagging the bad guys then it doesn't always end up meaning a good kind of fun. And even though you know I love talking about beating up the bad guys who love to litter, I don't like to talk about them all the time.

I mean there are just too many other good things to talk about in my opinion. Personally, one of my favorite things is to talk about stuff like what if.

That's where you imagine how things should work if things weren't so screwed up. And this can be really a good thing too if you happen to be thinking in terms of actually trying something.

Man, that can be lots of fun. I mean when I get to imagine a giant machine that taste garbage and turns it into tasty jelly beans now that is fun.

Only the other dudes just don't appreciate that as much as I do. So I have to put up with them talking about junk like ways to make the world a better place.

Heck, the way I figured if we all had enough jelly beans we wouldn't have to be worried about all that other stuff. And that would really be some fun that ended up with a sum.

Which would be one that made you smile, not groan. Works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home