Tuesday, July 18, 2006

STUFFED SHIRTS

Well, this certainly sounds like a bad idea. I mean an extra, super, no fooling, this can't be real type of bad idea.

I heard about it at work the other day. They were talking about some guy who was a real stuffed shirt. And it got me real worried since all I could think of is some dude trying to pretend he is a scarecrow.

Outside of somebody who lived on a farm, I can't imagine anyone even thinking being a scarecrow would be fun. And even then I do have to wonder what the joy would be in standing in some field and staying still all day. I'd hate to think of doing that wearing a bunch of dirty old clothes and having some big pole stuck up your butt. That would be painful too me.

But then I've never lived on a farm to speak off. Well I did grow up on a trout farm, but that is kind of different. We sure didn't need any scarecrows. Frankly, my cousins were great at being scary without being any stuffed shirt.

The other thing you got to wonder with this thing is what do they stuff the shirt with besides your gut? That could be scary if you hung around with some of the people I know. Man, there are some real crazy people I see at times. Oh they are okay to work, just not the kind I would want to trust to fill up any shirt.

And that especially includes Truly Grimey. Man, with the way she cooks it would be disgusting to think of what would be her idea of something you would want to use to stuff a shirt.

The possibilities just gives me the shakes. I mean that gal has the worst ideas on the planet on what tastes good. Unless you think spoiled and burnt are good flavors. I don't.

Hopefully, I won't ever to find out for sure. And I guess I'm also lucky that I haven't had to deal with that one dude that people say is a stuff shirt. Otis says the guy is full of crap. So you can be darn sure I don't want to get close to him. Or even end up standing downwind.

Outside of him though, I reckon I don't have to worry about the stuff shirt issue any time soon. I got no plans on going to any farm soon.

Although I got to remember where this farm is the guys at work keep saying that I belong. It is one where I reckon they spend a lot of time telling jokes. Because the guys call it the funny farm.

I guess I should feel honored they think of me as having a good sense of humor. In fact I reckon I'm so dang funny that even after I have left they are still laughing behind my back. Now that's a talent not everyone has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home