Sunday, July 09, 2006

NOWHERE UNDERWEAR

Well some people probably never think of underwear in such terms. But I do. I mean I think it is absolutely essential to respect the fact that there is underwear for different occasions. And if you don’t know that then I think there is a bigger problem.

See the basic issue to me is that you have to be far more picky about underwear you use when going somewhere instead of what you were when going nowhere. Why? Well that ought to easy to figure out. You are as likely to have a big problem with having an emergency at home are you?

However, when you go out you never know what terrible things could happen. You could be abducted by aliens or have an accident. Gosh the possibilities are just terrible.

And do you really want to risk going out somewhere to end up unconscious and everyone in the world finding out you had on a pair of dirty underwear? That ain't the kind of think I would want to cope with. It would awful.

After all I am a grimefighter super hero type and I got a reputation to protect. I can't afford to risk having somebody think I not taking this whole underwear serious.

That's all outdoors concerns you understand. I'm speaking of outdoor as the moment I go outdoor my apartment door.

All of that of course is important when you have to leave the house. Then if you screw up and aren't careful with the underwear thing you have no one to blame, but yourself.

At home though things can sure be different. If you wear some grungy pair of underwear it is okay. Since you aren't likely to worry about somebody sneaking in and demanding to see your underwear. Let me tell you if somebody did they would be in big trouble trying to stick their hands down my pants!

So instead you know I just to relax and enjoy the times when the stress of clean underwear only demands aren't too tough on me. Those can be the best of times.

Why heck if I really get wound up and am feeling extra daring I might even do something truly risky. Like say, and please don't tell anyone, sit around in a pair of underwear that haven't been washed for a while.

That ain't always a bad thing though. I have learned to just keep those moments to myself though. But it is a good feeling to every once and a while go a little crazy. Oh I do try to keep that under control you under. You can give in to those urges all the time. Boy would that be dangerous. However, once and a while it is just cool to relax and be an average Joe or in my case average Philo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home