Friday, July 07, 2006

BIGGER IS BETTER

Now what really confused me about this is hearing some lady say it. And let me tell you bigger wasn’t what would describe her. She was really tiny. So why she figured bigger was better was more than I could figure out.

I did understand that she was probably talking about guys who bag groceries because she said something about a bigger guy being good in the sack. Well, I’m sorry, but that is just plain dumb and stupid if you ask me. I’ve been in the grocery stores plenty of times and never once seen any bag dude actually get into a bag. But one thing I do know a bigger guy would have all kinds of problems with that.

It sure is weird what some people thing is a good idea. And frankly I think it is the case with this bigger is better thing.

Because let me tell you the biggest dude I know is Bugly Ugly Savage. That knuckle dragging, no neck, head scraping on the ceiling is a real monster. But better?

About the only thing I can think of that he is better at is eating stuff like small cars. That ape will eat anything, I swear. If you happen to be around when he gets the munchies, run!

Which might be better if you had lots of stuff you needed to get rid of, but other than that I don’t think he is better in any way. As for the sack thing, shoot he would most likely eat it. What could is that.

Oh well, I didn’t get a chance to ask the lady any details on this bigger is better thing. She was in a hurry because she was telling this person on the cell phone that she had a hot date. I reckon it was probably some small bag of dates she kept in her purse. Not sure how that is a good thing.

But apparently for her it has something to do with luck and stuff like solitaire. That’s because she said if the date played his cards right he would get lucky. Never thought of a date as being a guy before. Must be some special kind I haven’t seen before.

Anyway when I get a chance I think I will try and find out more about how come dates need to be hot and sacks full of guys that are bigger are better than ones that are so big. Not sure who I can check with though.

I know I’ll ask the Reverend Analbe. Yeah he talks to God and all so if anybody ought to know he will.

Plus with all those donuts he eats he definitely qualifies as bigger. And he always has them in a sack. So I bet he knows all about that bigger thing.

Not sure on the date part though. Never seen him with any of them. But maybe he keeps them inside the bag. That would be the only way they would get warm I reckon.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Why is it inspiration when you are writing or creating something artistic and perspiration when you are creating sweat? Would that mean it would 'inperspiration' if you write about sweating?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home