Saturday, April 01, 2006

DONATIONS

How come this is only a good thing in some situations? I mean who makes up the rule regarding what you can and can not get donations for? I ‘d sure like to find out. Because whoever makes up the rules ought to spend a little time being more flexible.

What is all this deal about donations needing to be for a worthy cause? I mean I get to do lots of things that I feel are worthy and I have a cause to do them, but I don’t get to collect donations for them.

Plus they always seem hung up about the donation being for what is called a non-prophet organization. I just don’t get that part. Personally I don’t know any folks who have jobs as prophets. Heck I don’t even know where you get training for that kind of job.

Maybe you have to go and apply with the folks the write the bibles they publish. They seem to have a lot of knowledge about the propheting thing. I wonder if they have a correspondence course? Oh well, I’ll check that out later I reckon.

I did know a lady who claimed to be a psychic once. She didn’t seem to spend much time though doing my prophet stuff as I recall. Mainly she loved playing cards a lot. I’m not sure what kind of card game that Tarot is, but she sure loved playing a lot.

Anyway, what kind of confuses me on the donations for non-prophet places is why should it make any difference whether they do happen to have a prophet on their payroll? Seems kind of unfair to the prophet guys too.

But then I suppose what with all those prophet times spending so much time hanging around with God and all I bet they would have a hard time working full time too. And then I bet commuting from that place over their in Paletstine, which I reckon makes monsters from pallets instead of franks like Frankenstine would be tough. After all from what I heard this one bunch of people called the twelve tribes spend like forty years wandering a wilderness. Talk about getting lost! Man you would have figured that with twelve of them somebody should have carried a map.

In any case, I suppose somebody has a reason that they feel collecting for places that don’t hire prophets is a good deal. So I don’t imagine I’ll do much complaining about it.

All I want to know is how I get to take up come donations for helping out grimefighters. We don’t have a single prophet in our group that I know of. Oh rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin, probably would claim to be one if it meant he could get some cheese out of the deal.

But out side of him I think we can claim to be a non-prophet organization. So I suppose we are safe to check into getting some donations. I wonder if I can work in collecting a few jelly beans as donations? I suppose I can check that out when I have time to find a prophet to find out where the do all their propheting stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home