Wednesday, April 19, 2006

BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON

So is there something special about this that I don’t know or haven’t figured out. You take a night, you put a moon in it and you get some light. Maybe not as good as day, but some, depending if whether it is a full moon or one of those “almost” moons.



The reason I even am asking is because of this song I heard that mentioning dancing the light of a silvery moon. Now I’ve personally never seen any moon made of silver so I guess if I did see one I might be prone to be so excited I would give dancing a shot.



What I want to know is this one of those moons you can only see in certain places in the world? I just figure if that is the case then it might be nice to find out in case I ever have a chance to visit the place for myself.



I wouldn’t be surprised if it had something to do with those things called eclipses. That’s where you get dark instead of light. It probably is when somebody forgot to pay the light bill and doesn’t want to admit it.



Now that could really be noticeable at night so I can imagine you would have a whole lot of reason to be dancing if you thought the light of the moon helped keep people from knowing you didn’t pay your light bill. Otherwise, that moonlight is okay, but just not day. I mean it is nice to have when it is dark. I just wish I could find out who is in charge of it and have them turn it up just a notch or two.



Oh I don’t mean so you would know the difference between day and night. I wouldn’t want to confuse anyone on those two. Otherwise you might not know for sure when to got to sleep at night and then get all mixed up and end up sleeping during the day when you should be doing other junk.



I know enough people who use any excuse to nap as it is, they don’t need any help. So I don’t reckon I want to give them any extra reason to be sleeping.



Still for everyone else though you sure could benefit I reckon by having the moon just a little lighter. At least enough so if you drop your keys on the ground in the middle of the night you could see them better rather than getting on your hands and needs and looking stupid.



And for me I do enough things that leave people scratching their heads, I don’t need any help. Gosh I wonder who is in charge of moonlight anyway? I bet it is somebody in the government. I would say the utility company, but they don’t advertise so I reckon maybe it ain’t them.



I suppose it could be that part of the government I heard on the radio called the shadow government. Yeah that would probably be it. They make sure to decide how many shadows you get and when. Do you reckon they have tax on that? I never heard of it being on the tax form you got to fill out. But then if they fill it out under moonlight maybe they make it hard to read? Guess this is another of those questions that will have to wait for another day to find out. Hopefully, when the lights are on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home