Sunday, March 19, 2006

ONIONS, PEARLS AND BANANAS

Okay here is the rule. Onions make you cry. Pearls given to some girl as a present can make her cry. And bananas are cool because they never make anyone cry.

So this is about what makes you cry and you know it and what you can depend on to never make you cry. Oh I guess you could say that a banana might make you sigh if it is say part of a banana split and in eating it too fast you get an ice cream headache.

Now I for one am not crazy about crying. That’s why I don’t go to those mushy movies that make a person cry. It just ain’t my thing. You can enjoy it if you want, but it is not for me.

What I propose then is a way to like avoid crying if you don’t want to in the first place. With onions for example one way to avoid crying is to use them as onion rings. I don’t recall anyone ever getting stuck crying over onions rings even if you spill them.

As for pearls, well you can eat them and you can certainly avoid them for any other reason so I say forget about them. Or just concentrate on the oyster part as something to eat then you won’t have a reason to cry over them.

The other good suggestion to me is that you spend time thinking more about bananas than the first two. Like think of all the cool ways you can eat bananas. You can have them in a pie or as pudding. A banana spilt or even frozen and dipped in chocolate with nuts. Now that’s eating folks!

Some people even have the crazy idea of eating a banana all by itself. That’s okay I guess, but when I see a naked banana and I’m not partial to seeing much that is naked I sort of think it is just begging to be put in a peanut sandwich. Like it is embarrassed by being naked.

In any case I just hope the banana option will somehow help those of you that might be worried about the crying thing. Life has enough problems I figure so we don’t need any extra to worry about and certainly none to cause us to cry.

Gosh all this talk about bananas has sort of made me a tad hungry for them. Now perhaps I’ll just go out and have some onion rings first to you know remind myself about why I wanted a banana.

Then I can reward myself perhaps with a double helping of bananas. I’ll start with a peanut butter, jam, banana and jelly bean sandwich. That way I have taken care of the nutrition part I guess since Otis is also talking about vitamins. I pack enough stuff into a sandwich there just have to be some in there somewhere.

Afterwards I’ll go out and celebrate with a nice big banana split. Shoot for this kind of celebration maybe I’ll do it up right and even go so far as have a banana split served on a banana cream pie! All I can hope is that I avoid any ice cream headache that might make me cry. That would sort of defeat the whole point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home