Sunday, February 26, 2006

RSVP

I’m still bugged by the invitation thing and this RSVP deal. I already figured out it means Really Special Value Person. Well that part I did figure out all by myself. And I sort of figured that perhaps the big problem is that while you might no you are an RSVP it doesn’t mean everyone else will know it or appreciate it for that matter.

So I’ve been giving thought to how to correct that problem. It might not be easy, but I just know you can find a way to change who ends up in the RSVP category.

I’m still convinced that this there is some secret club you got to join in order to enjoy this RSVP thing. I must admit that it is obviously so secret I have yet to figure out where you join.

Oh I did think I had it partially thought out when I checked out that country club that is always having these “by invitation only” events. Only if they do know they sure are making it something they can keep as the kind of secret you just plain can’t figure out.

So I’m going to have to figure a different way to check out the secret group who does all the RSVP stuff. And I decided that the best way to do that was to start with what is called the obvious. That is the part that is supposed to be easy to figure out.

In this case I figured it would have to include the printing people who print up all the invitation things. I mean they sure don’t do that for free. So somebody has to be giving them the bucks to print those things.

Well that seemed pretty darn obvious to me. Shoot it was as plain as the rose on your mace. Er, maybe that is hose on your case or goes in your place. Heck it is obvious that is what I know!

What I did was to head on down to that printer’s office. It was kind of tough to figure which one to visit for sure. I mean they did have several listed in the phone book.

But one had this ad where they mentioned making invitations. Now if they are going to boast about it then that means to me they must have the inside info on what secret club is doing all the RSVP stuff.

I went over to the place and visited what they call their show room. Man they had all kinds of stuff you could buy. That was the problem, they would let you buy it, but they sure wouldn’t tell me a darn thing about this secret club.

Oh I did ask you understand. I explained all how I know what the RSVP stood for and those by invitations only. Then to show the dude behind the counter I was smart too I told him what made me a Real Special Valuable Person by telling him all about being a garbage man and grimefighter and super hero. I want to tell you boy did that guy was so impressed if you could have seen the look in his eyes, wow was he definitely affected. Only right after that he called some security people who wanted to give me wrestling lessons like the ones over at the country club. I guess next I’ll have to check to see what wrestling has to do with the RSVP thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home