Friday, February 24, 2006

BELIEVE IT OR ELSE

Do you know somebody that no matter what they say you don’t believe it? I mean they could be totally honest and sincere and all, but you just can buy whatever it is they are saying?

In my case I guess I sort of have this problem. The people I end up thinking I can believe end up telling me junk when I tell it to somebody else they think I’m nuts. And that sure don’t make it fun to share that kind of really interesting stuff. It just ends up making me pissed off.

My buddy Otis is pretty good and saying junk that isn’t always true. Only most of the time I can sort of know when he’s fibbing and when he is not.

So I’m okay with talking to him and the times he says some pretty weird stuff. I just learned to accept there are times he’ll say junk I can use and other times he says junk I wouldn’t belief no matter what.

It was like the time he was trying to get me to believe that diamonds came from coal. Man he almost had me convinced. But I’ve seen coal and I’ve seen diamonds and there ain’t just any way that some shiny cool looking diamond was made from any hunk of coal. I wish Otis wasn’t so stubborn on that subject, but I never could get him to admit he was making that part up.

Then there was the time when we was telling me about how they get egg plant from feeding chickens roses and stuff like that. I knew he was telling me the truth. Because it sure just made so much sense.

I did get kind of upset when he later told me that he made that part up. Gee I wish he would fib about fibbing like he does in some situations like that.

In any case at least with my buddy he don’t make a federal case out of expecting to either believe or not believe something. If it don’t make sense then that’s sort of okay given how much we talk about.

However over at STINK boy let me tell you old rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin sure don’t cut me any slack on this believing thing. I mean it don’t really matter if he’s fibbing or not, he expects you to belief it just the same.

I tell you some of the junk he comes up with in order to try and get us to accept why all the cheese in the world belongs to him is pretty crazy. But seeing how he is sort of Assistant Boss and all we end up just tolerating what he says.

Course we have gotten smart enough to not let him know when we do have any cheese. That business about him claiming there is a “just because it is cheese tax” don’t cut it with us. But at least we managed to avoid that other lame “farting fine you have to pay in cheese,” deal he try pawning off on us.

Thought for the week: “People are dumber than cows. They may poop where they eat, but we drink what is produced from what they eat!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home