Thursday, November 10, 2005

WHY NOW?

I guess I’m sort of stuck in a why mood lately. It is probably because there are just too many things in life to question. Well if you bother to take time to notice when something needs to be question.

I tell you it is amazing how many times I know people that do junk they are told to do and never ask why in any way. So I come along and go huh? Why do I got to do that and why now? Like hoe come it can’t wait till I feel like doing it.

Only problem is that people don’t always like when you ask them why now? It is like because I say so.

And if you bug them enough to get specific and tell you why now a lot of times it seems like you find out that the now part is just because they feel like it. They just don’t admit it.

We got this neighbor where my buddy Otis and I live who is one of these now dudes. I mean whenever he needs something, no matter what it is, it can’t wait. And let me tell you that gets really annoying at times when he decides the now is right in the middle of doing something I think is pretty darn important.

Now I’ll give you two guesses if I’m doing something important and he wants something now, which gets done first. Course let me tell you that hardly makes him very happy.

It was like the other day. I was in a hurry and I parked my moped in his drive way. I wasn’t going to be there very long, but I was in a rush because my kidneys really were bothering me.

So I was just getting off the moped and thinking bathroom before my bladder has an accident. Well our neighbor, Mr. Snooty, me first and now dude came stomping out of his house and wanted me to move my moped right then. He said he had to leave to go to the store. Like I was going to let that be more important to me that making it to a bathroom.

Boy was he sure a pest about it. There he was doing all that whining and going on and on and me the whole time standing there doing the pee-pee dance. Normally I would have just ignored it and run into the house, but he was blocking my way and I didn’t have my bat with me.

So I went ahead and moved my moped. He left and that finally shut him up. I got my revenge I guess by sneaking over when nobody was looking and using his bushes as a bathroom.

The thing is later when he got home I heard him outside stomping around and complaining about how his bushes smelled funny. But you know for some reason I didn’t feel too bad. After all if you are going to be a now dude and it ends up stinking, I don’t reckon you can’t blame anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home