Monday, May 04, 2009

PLAIN BROWN WRAPPERS

Now I’m not sure I like this idea. I mean when I go shopping I enjoy you know if things have labels.

After all what fun is it if you have some cool deal you bought and then can’t show off where you got it. That ain’t any fun.

Which is why if they tell me they want to bag my groceries the store in plain brown wrappers I say no. I want everyone to be impressed.

I will always prefer the chance to show off how well I eat. And the same with those things I but at a mall.

Now I thing is I really don’t like them stores where the run out of their good bags so they give you the crummy paper ones. It happens during sales.

That’s the part that I take care of my own way. I make sure I get extra bag when I shop there.

Oh that can be hard. You know that really is a challenge. Some of those clerks just don’t bother to really let you try.

They will stand there and make sure they watch all you do. Man that sucks. I really hate that part.

I mean is it my fault that they never keep enough in stock? I sure don’t think it is. Well I think they should change that part.

Only they never do. So I just take precautions. Yeah that can be a really chore at times, but I manage.

The tricky part is not getting caught. Yeah that don’t work. They get real mean if they are hording bags.

Well I find ways to avoid that. Which is mainly by causing a distraction. Yeah that really does work most of the time.

Just as long as you can get them to believe that flying saucer you claim to see out the window is really there so they look. Otherwise it fails.

In any case I do have the time to like make sure I don’t mess up. Just don’t want to you know end up with those plain bags.

Might not be a big deal to some. But sure is to me. Yeah you can spend you time looking plan, but not me.
One of those deals I will always think as important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home