Tuesday, April 28, 2009

THIS DAY

This day, this dream,
my heart shall finally
leap to the pace of love’s waltz,
enraptured and spellbound,
at last able to partake
passion’s intimate ballet.

For my legs are full of desire,
ready to sway in such intense display
because I am on frog on fire,
prepared to jump onto
the goddess who captured my soul,
that siren I can’t live without.

I know she is betrothed to another,
but the moment I saw her face,
it was kismet, soul mates forever,
knowing we were destined
to one life, one creation
of divine amore’s artistry,
waving this veil of fly wings to impress.

Oh I am aware my challenge is great,
my competition such a prince,
but I will risk all to hold her tight,
step together towards a sunset
where I will be her partner always.

Alas poor Kermit,
forgive this fated union,
because I do what must do
in order to make
Ms. Piggy my future wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home