Friday, April 24, 2009

ONE MORE TIME

Well when this is for good junk then it is cool. I just wish that was always the case. Which it ain’t.

Like with them crummy griminals. Man they are nuts. Always leaving a mess and then doing it again.

It is just plain dumb. I mean who thinks all that messing is a good thing? I don’t. And I wouldn’t.

Now what I need to do here is fix this so it don’t keep on happening. Well when you are talking bad stuff.

Yeah I really want to like fix this problem with the nuts. I mean there are too many of them out there.

Now what I am working on here is a way to make this less of a problem. I figure they need some encouragement.

That is what Otis calls it. And this also is called inspiration. Not really sure what the difference is between them.

I do know that neither of these involves using my bat. Now that is really the kind of one more time that counts.

But Otis says it don’t count. Darn it I hate when he says stuff like that. Really takes all the fun out of stuff.

Now that the part I am working on. I really think I need to get him to see how cool of a solution this is.

Hmm, maybe I need to give him some motivation. Well not with bashing naturally. Buds don’t do that to each other.

But then what I could do is find a way to get him to like bashing. I know I need to get him a bat made of Spam.

Might be a bit to soft. Perhaps if I left it in the can? Well that might work. Could be a tad heavy.

Guess I will have to work on that part. Gosh this could be complicated. But shoot for my buddy it would be worth it.

All I need to do is get a little more practice. Perhaps a different kind of canned meat. Have to think on that one.

Sure it will work eventually even if greasy.

Thought for the week: "How come dish washers don't also cook food? Sure would save time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home