Monday, April 27, 2009

PLAIN TRUTH

There are some things where plain is good. Like with chocolate. Plain chocolate is great. Still tastes yummy.

But there are other times when it just is darn crummy. Like that stuff called yogurt. I call that wanna be ice cream.

I got some of it one time. Man it was not fun to eat. Well not to me. Really who thinks that is a good kind of truth?

Probably somebody who wants you to not eat their ice cream. So they want you to believe this is a good choice.

Sure ain’t in my book. Yeah really I have to say it is not my idea of something I want to put in my stomach.

But that is me. Those weirdoes who call themselves health food addicts are the problem. Yeah they are crazy.

This is where I am doing myself the big favor. I ain’t taking plain as okay when it comes to food unless it tastes good.

Yeah that is my choice. And let me tell you that will be a rule for me from now on because it makes sense.

In any case I will be thinking about it and that means no crap. Nothing that ain’t decent to my tummy.

I’m sorry, but I sure don’t plan on this changing. Unless you are talking about ice cream. Because vanilla is considered plain.

Only it has flavor and one I like. Yeah that is a good thing. Now for other stuff you got to wonder

I mean I like so many things. But they all have flavors. So I want to like make plain other than bleah.

I think that is far. Yep I want to be able to be sure it all will not make me sick. That is just plain dumb.

And who needs that. So maybe I will call plain something that nobody messes up with some organic junk.

That will be my rule and I like it. And you can be sure I will keep it that way. Unless they let you put chocolate on all stuff.
That would work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home