Friday, May 01, 2009

PLAIN YOGURT

Well ever try this stuff? To me it is sort of like wanna be ice cream. Only no where as good.

Yeah I sure don’t look at an option. At least none that want to try. Not any time soon you can be sure about that part.

Now I guess I don’t mind that somebody makes this stuff. Shoot lots of people seem to be happy with weird stuff.

And that is okay unless they decide you need to eat what they like. Then make it sound like the end of the world if you don’t.

Yeah, I’ve seen lots of those types. They like to call themselves gourmets. And that means they know what tastes good.

Well I gave that darn stuff a try once. Man it was anything other than tasty. I mean you can sure tell it wasn’t ice cream.

Now for me I am not motivated to taste it ever again. Shoot one bite convinced me it wasn’t a good option.

And there has to be a few others out there that feel the same way. Really I can’t be the only person with sane taste buds.

Oh well I reckon you have to let weird people eat too. Only wish they would do it somewhere other than in front of me.

Yeah that would be cool if they just like decided to act as if their idea of good was just for them. Seems like a sane choice.

But then I’m learning sane ain’t always the way it works. Lots of really crazy people out there just won’t be happy being themselves.

They can never be satisfied with just taking care of their own stomachs. All they want is to ruin yours too.

At least I have a solution for myself. I just make sure I have ice cream around when I see those people.

Yeah, that is the way I get by. I take the time to be sure I put some in one of those cups when they are not looking.

Then just eat it and act like it is okay. Oh some don’t like the fact perhaps. However, I think my stomach deserves better.

And that is what counts.

Thought for the week: "How come they say, my fellow Americans? Do only guys have ears now?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home