Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An Annual Occasion For A Cerebral Elation Genesis

Oh the ides of January so bear

the call in the thirteenth day of voice,

a tangential whisper of winter morn’s resuscitation

for the vernal wisp of lucid fancy

that begs to be released as the New Year’s Eve

sprite of dementia’s liberty.

 

Alas this beckons my soul to pure imagination

to dip in the murky waters of abhorrence

and set free that imp of cranial mania cravings.

 

So the mind is infused with the pubescent,

sophomoric lure of lunacy.

Slowly it takes over and possess my reason

until visions come to obey

those slapstick Three Stooges spirits,

I become a catharsis incarnation of bedevilment

nothing can deter me from the urge

for envisioning antics to shudder every nerve.

 

Hence I parade around in a costume

of feigned psychopathic surges,

 

works wonders for things

such as getting want you want

from sales people and always having

plenty of empty chairs around me

when going to the theater.

 

Still debating over the proper resolution

since this maniacal transformation

comes with so many perks.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home