Saturday, December 12, 2009

Frosty You Jerk!

Thanks a lot buddy,

some pal you turned out to be,

over in the magical snow land

you painted this job as heaven,

just stand and around,

appear stiff to give the kids a smile.

 

And boy was I so good,

all those children loved me,

so impressed they gave me a special carrot,

plus some nice new lumps of coal

boy was I the perfect snowman sight.

 

That dirty rat, Frosty,

never mentioned the risk of a getting shaved,

sure have expected his excuse

for having me take this lot

instead of doing it himself

was as lame as it sounded

when he claimed he was allergic

to those trees on this block.

 

Well too late for me

hope that machine don’t cut me in too,

there’s no disability in my kind of work,

pray I don’t end up a bunch of snow cones,

because being eaten by little mouths

is now way for a snowman to die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home