Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rover To Heaven, Hello? Hello?

Dear God, I hope you’re listening,

so hard for me to tell,

my master talks to you all the time,

but he also talks to himself,

can you please answer a few questions

since he’s not been so good

at explaining things like eternity

because really gets so darn weird

right after going to church,

though otherwise he’s okay most of the time.

We enjoy watching television

along with going for walks,

only when those people come over for Bible Study,

then I have to stay in the back yard,

what does the backyard behind those golden streets

really look like and are there plenty of bones buried?

 

Now I think it is great he goes to visit you on Sundays,

though wears a tie unlike the rest of the week

and sure doesn’t seem to enjoy it,

hope you don’t have one for me up there

this flea collar he makes me wear

is enough problems for me.

 

Are their fleas on the other side

because I don’t want to spend forever itching?

Well sure pray you’ll send me some answers right way,

just please don’t have the angels

come dressed as dog catchers,

would hate to get in trouble for biting them by mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home