Friday, November 06, 2009

High Voltage Highs

My joy was a fount of endless smiles,

a paradise found for my commuter ailments,

no more a prisoner to the gas companies,

I was free, free, free

because I bought a super deluxe set of wheels

called the Lightning Rod 3000,

couldn’t wait to try it out,

just recharging was suppose to be so easy.

 

Gone would be the pump pain

for now electricity, clean and without pollution

would be my transportation heaven.

 

Course they left out a few details

like where it had to connection,

which I found out

only when I went to pick up my car.


 Have to work out a few details

like getting a ladder to reach the door,

hope when I release the parking brake

and it drops of this line,

they are right that it will really bouncing

before it lands on its tires.

 

Also didn’t mention

the part about having to wait

for a helicopter to arrive

anytime I need to park it

while letting it get more voltage,

wish I had seen the fine print

where it mentioned

can’t drive in rain

or risk lightning

will electrify your behind.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home