Sunday, November 08, 2009

Samantha Reruns?

 

“Hey babe, what’s on the tube?”

 

“It’s a new show, very heart wrenching.”

 

“Oh so it’s like a tool show?”

 

“No, it is one that keeps me abreast of changes.”

 

“Cool, where’s the tits then?  I don’t see any.”

 

“Um, just perhaps you ought to watch a bit and get informed.”

 

“I got it, this is an info-mercial. What they selling?  If it is that

male enhancer product, already got a supply.”

 

“That’s good.  But really you might find it interesting.”

 

“Got anybody blown up or good junk like that?”

 

“Sorry.  Only some very good insightful and beautiful drama

 

“Ah, chick junk.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Say is there any ice cream in the freezer?”

 

“There will be when you get there.”

 

“I don’t know how you do that, it sure is a great trick.  Wish you would teach me someday.”

 

“I’ll think about it.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

As he moves to get his creamed treat.

sister continues to watch the program,

really does wish her mom hadn’t

gotten inspired to have an affair with a mortal

after watching Bewitched,

but at least he’s harmless and housebroken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home