Friday, May 08, 2009

PLAIN JANE

Now who is this Jane person and what is the big deal about her being plain? I wonder if she is like an airline stewardess?

Guess that is okay. Only not sure why she needs to be famous. Just not really clear on why.

Oh well that is to be expected I guess. All kinds of people seem to get famous for weird reasons.

I’m thinking perhaps she did something cool. Maybe save some lives. That would make her a Miss Hero.

See that is the part that bugs me the most. I mean you have to wonder why they don’t bother to mention it.

Oh well perhaps they like forgot. Yeah it can happen. Somebody just gets busy and before you know it things get missed.

Gee hope they at least gave her a medal. Yeah that would be fair. Or even a nice trophy. It would be nice too.

Hope they took time to get it etched with why. Otherwise somebody might think it was faked.

And that would not be cool. I mean no fun being given some medal and can’t show it off.

Oh well guess with this plain Jane lady she didn’t worry about it much. Now, perhaps they gave her something better.

Yeah there are all kinds of rewards. Not all of them were trophies you put on a shelf. If it were me ones you could eat would be great.

Oh you can be sure I would enjoy it very much. Just a nice coupon to the candy store would work for me.

I wouldn’t care in that case I would be very happy being a plan whoever with a few extra yummies. Can’t say I would get them though.

At least I don’t right now. But I sure wish that was possible. Hmmm maybe I could figure out how to make it work.

Yeah, not asking for a party or anything. Just a few candies. Seems like a reasonable option.

Maybe I need to work on being plain.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Is toxic waist when some big guy is filled with too much bad air?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home