Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gone Fishing

Pisces goes fishing for imagination and sensitivity,

is intuitive, sympathetic, secretive and vague.

And oh do these Pisces born lives have something to say,

Bernadette Peters, “…be original, … if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?”  

Billy Crystal, “Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.”

Carl Reiner, “A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water.”

Dr. Seuss, “If I were invited to a dinner party with my characters, I wouldn't show up.”

Erma Bombeck, “Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery.”

 

Elizabeth Taylor, “I've only slept with men I've been married to. How many women can make that claim?”

Michael Caine, “My name is Michael Caine - not a lot of people know that.”

Liza Minelli, “I believe all drunks go to heaven, because they've been through hell on Earth.”

Bruce Willis, “I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.”

Harry Caray, “I've only been doing this fifty-four years. With a little experience, I might get better.”

 

What better way to help a Pisces than to give them a horoscope for this month,

so beware an argument with furniture could escalate into a need

for a seizure in remodeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home