Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stripped


 

Her fruit she so willingly exposed to me,

being so soft and alluring to my fingers,

how touching that luscious flesh,

gave me incredible joy I had never know before

as I explored its texture with my hands,

willingly surrendering to my every desire.

 

And then lying back as I let my special personal juices

bath her body with its sweet, creamy sauce,

making her appear even more appealing.

 

At last allowing my tongue

a chance to sample the glorious mix

of that taste blending her skin and my fluids,

driving me wild from that unbelievable flavor

before my special stiff tool dug into that opening

where she had been spread apart,

granting me the rapture of knowing a treat

she hadn’t granted to anyone else.

 

What a feast for my senses and one I’ll never forget

when my virgin life discovered the writhing pleasure

from my first time of making and eating a banana split.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home