Monday, May 11, 2009

MULTIPLE CHOICE

Now I have to wonder if this really makes sense on a test. Man it seems kind of unfair to me.

Okay so they let you have different options on a test. Only they don’t let you have the one you want.

Well not and make it the fair. I mean they put it on the test and they if you pick it you are told it is wrong.

Where is the fun in that? I don’t see any. I want them to give me really good choices. I mean ones that make sense.

That would be a lot more fair and fun. Just tell me all the options that really work. None of this bogus options business.

Sure would make it a lot saner in my view. Yeah, that really does suck when they toss all those darn choices they just make up.

Really, I want it to be where you get to choose the one that really makes sense and have it be okay too. That will sure make things easier.

Maybe there is some good part to all of this I don’t understand. I am trying to figure out what though.

So far haven’t got it to make sense. Really have tried. I mean all I want is to have it work so I don’t get pissed.

But these darn people who make up these tests are just not reasonable. They really know how to piss me off.

So I guess if that is the goal they succeeded. Not sure why they would be a good thing. Unless they are testing your brain.

Well so far if that is the goal it doesn’t work for me. Really just sucks. I think it is not going to get better either.

So maybe I need to write my own tests. Yeah that would be so cool. I could do that in a way, which I think people would like.

Yeah that would be a good option. Not sure though that I can understand why they won’t let me try.

Maybe I will just take my own tests to those places anyway. Yeah that could be so much better.

Then I can impress them I bet. Hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home