Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dwell Within My Existence

You’ll never know the echoes of my heartbeats
until you come inside the walls of my eyes,
open the door of my lips
and go beyond what you think
resides within the chambers in my mind.

For by the fireplace of my living room
burns the passions of my soul
its flames you’ll never feel
from looking outside of who I truly am.

So quietly enter this place
where I thrive and shed tears
while each decoration of my desires
shines with its intensity,
totally expressing all their special array.

Now come to spend time so sincerely
and allow my love to become more than words,
let it breathe and be an incense
to inhale with all its pure fragrance
when it will engulf your mind and very essence,
slowly bringing the spell of its aroma
deep into your own being.

Then together shall we drift into dreams,
a maze of paradise touches and lilting lashes
beyond the layers of a day
that can be explored, experienced,
savored and cherished
once you undress of your assumptions
and walk willingly into my abode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home