Monday, April 04, 2011

Hare Raising

I gazed at the portfolio of attributes
given the year of the Rabbit
tried to squeeze them into my life
and wondered if perhaps mine were more
written in between the lines.

Financially lucky? Well I do have a job.
Excellent taste? Do my sweats from Walmart count as fashion?
Articulate and talented, yes I can accept those.
Ambitious? Well as long as I don't have to work to hard.

Virtuous to me is vague, more depended upon perception
for inside aren't there shadows in us all?
Will agree, don't care for gambling, but even when I did I never win,
think my own year on the Zodiac needs some serious rewrite
or a whole lot of creative interpretation along with an extra blessed foot
to make all the fantastic details true that are claimed for this Bunny Sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home