Saturday, March 26, 2011

Catching The Wind

Inspiration is the wind felt
so incredibly like it is reaching to the ones,
even when sitting alone in complete stillness,
it is light from a thousand stars
that explodes in the mind
though the night is pitch black.

Inward is where creativity truly burns
and often there are so many ways,
which extinguish the flame,
stress, worry and anxiety
suck the energy from the mind,
we end up feeling flat and listless in imagination,
think there is something wrong.

Then a damn builds in the head
with all the intuitive thoughts walled away
unable to let those juices flow.

For me to break that reservoir
starts with a leak,
a simple stream in thinking
regardless of the essence,
because it cascades in ever increasing power,
slowly moving through my head
until it reaches my fingers.

Suddenly the barrier breaks,
then my eyes discover all the sights,
which were truly there all the time
only I just couldn’t see them.

Within the swirling sensations come,
like a flood they immerse
so each image becomes
another droplet in my inventive pool
totally causing ripples to my understanding
as the muse rises from expression’s lake
to once again drench me
in her poetic waters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home