Friday, April 08, 2011

Those Darn Package Plans!

The guy at the booth
over at the mall,
spilled all those fancy words
about deals and minutes
and how I would get such a bargain
with his all purpose,
unlimited time,
extra wham, bam long distance options!

Didn’t really ask
why it was called the “Felix plan,”
didn’t read the fine print
where it mentioned
that paw liberty option
because the phone carrier
had a thing about cat communication.

So here I am
with a great deal on my cell phone,
only with the provision
got to lead all the cats in the neighborhood
use it to call their pals.
Who knew there was a 900 number
for “meow magic?”
The litter box hot line was interesting,
but not sure the I like
seeing all those calls on the bill
made to yawn ball fantasies.
At least they got a no stick feature
so I don’t get cat hairs in my mouth
when using it after them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home